Friday, December 18, 2009

CRAFTING A.D.D.






While Sugar Plum's dance ....

I'm obsessed!


The holiday decorations are in place!
The gifts have been wrapped!
The cards have been mailed!
But, can I stop? NO!


I'm crocheting!
What started out as a project quite awhile ago;
is once again being worked on.


Remember the Cath Kidston Granny Blanket?
Well ...what can I say? I LOVE this blanket.
I'm working my main color in RED!
Do you think I will get it done before next Christmas? 


I'm knitting!
It's a last minute Christmas gift!


And.....knitting!
Legwarmers for Daughter Dear!
One down, one to go!

 
... still knitting!
A simple cashmere cowl!
It was going to be a Christmas gift;
now I've decided it will be mine!


Crocheting yet again!
I'm obsessed with this project!
One big granny square done with
Color way S252!

And, dare I show you my sewing?
Oh yes, Oh yes I will!


Quilt Number 1!
Blocks completed, ready for sashing!
Not sure when I'll get to this one!


Quilt Number Two!
Blocks are sewn and also awaiting sashing!

I think I have CRAFTING A.D.D.!

4 comments:

Laura said...

You are too much! Can't you just sip hot chocolate and watch It's a Wonderful Life? Well, really I do understand, nothing like creativity, a feeling of accomplishment, and a nice gift to give to make you feel warm and cozy.

I LOVE my card! Thank you!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I wish I lived next door and could learn new crafts from you! I love everything you make and I have not been crafting as much lately!

Di Overton said...

Just dropping by to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas
and a big thank you for your friendship throughout the past year.
From a very snowy UK
Love
Di (Designers Block)

kristin said...

haha!! that is so me too...good luck on getting all those projects finished up.. have a wonderful holiday!! xx