Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ZUCHINNI & BLUEBERRIES!


When you have an abundance of
garden zucchini .....


Add a few of these ....and,


You will end up with this!
DELICIOUS, DELECTABLE
BLUEBERRY ZUCHINNI BREAD!
****
This is the best bread recipe that I
have found to use up some of that extra
garden zuchinni. I make it in large
batches this time of year and freeze them.
During the winter months it's so nice
to be able to pull one of these loaves
out of the freezer to have with
a warm cup of tea!
*****
Though I would gladly take credit
for this one ...I can't! You can
find this recipe here.


ENJOY!

5 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for the recipe! I love each of these but would never think to put them together!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea puting these together, sometimes the simple things makes us happy.

Di Overton said...

We call Zuchinni Courgette but we do call blueberries blueberries. Whatever it sounds delicious.

Kathleen Grace said...

Oooh, that sounds good! I'll have to try some. Thanks for the recipe, I would never think to add anything to zucchini bread, I've always made it plain.

Laura said...

Oh, now I wish I had a garden with zuchinni! But I will go to the grocery store and try this, it sounds (and looks!) delicious! Thanks for sharing!