Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! I hope that all who visit are blessed with a wonderfully happy, prosperous, healthy, and safe New Year!


After taking time off from blogging, I'm back! Spending time with family and friends over the holiday week. What a glorious time we had enjoying the holidays and a winter white Christmas! I also had a little time to read and relax, and if you have just one book to read this year I recommend 'The Wednesday Letters', by Jason F. Wright. I spent time over the holiday week trying to catch up on reading, but that will never happen as I have three bookcases full of books to read. I did get a chance to read this book however, and it was well worth the time! I recommend that you cozy up with a cup of something hot, a soft blanket in front of a warm fire and read this book! It's a love story...a beautiful love story of one couple and their three children. It portrays romance and values, as well as humor and suspense. It's redemptive. I promise after reading this book, you too will be writing a Wednesday Letter to someone dear to you.


15 comments:

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and your sweet comments you have leave for me...they really brighten my day!

Happy New Year!

oxox
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Happiest New Year.
The Wednesday Letters sounds like a book I will enjoy, thanks for pointing it out.

Betty said...

Happy Anniversary Alice! I can't wait to read this book. I looked it up on Amazon and it sounds wonderful!

Betty said...

Arghh...I meant Happy New Year!

Ruth Welter said...

Happy New Year to you as well. So glad you enjoyed your holidays. I wish you a new year full of happiness and good things. It was a pleasure to get to meet you/know you this year as well.

Alison Gibbs said...

Happy New Year.
It sounds like you enjoyed the time spent with family and friends.
You make The Wednesday Letters sound like a fabulous read.
Take care.
Alison

Jason Wright said...

Well Hello there! So glad you enjoyed The Wednesday Letters :) Here's to a Happy (and healthy!) New Year for all of you!

tea time and roses said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! Wishing you all the best this year will bring! Wow someone has been doing lots if knitting....good for you!

Smiles...

Beverly

The GlitterFairy... said...

Happy New Year back at 'ya! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you're staying warm and enjoying the start of a wonderful new year. The book sounds fab... so glad you had a great holiday. See you in 2008!
Cheers,
Laurie

Laura Bray said...

Thanks for the book tip. I'm currently tackling Anna Karenin, so I'll be busy for awhile! Hope you had a great holiday & happy new year!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Thanks for the recommendation! It sounds like a wonderful book. Hope 2008 is a FABULOUS year for you!
Penny

Rosemary said...

Happy New Year to you!!
Rosemary

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Southern Heart said...

I can't wait to read this book, it sounds wonderful! Welcome back, and Happy New Year!

Andrea

Kathleen Grace said...

Hmmm..looks really good, I'll put it on my reading list for sure:>)